Monday, September 29, 2008

Well, the number four season at Lagoon is almost over and a lot of our wonderful internationals are leaving for home :( I will miss them so much. They are such beautiful people, and they helped us out A LOT this year. This is Yulianna she always worked in my area along with Eleanora and Dimitar. This was their last day and me and Jen went to go say goodbye to them. I would thank them for everything they did this summer. They were some of the hardest workers, and yet they always seemed to make my day better just by talking to me. Dimitar taught me some Bulgarian. To my Bulgarian friends "Lipsvash Mi!"

2 comments:

Steve, Heather, and Jackson said...

Sounds like you are well liked at work! That's cool! Its hard to believe its already been four years of working at Lagoon! Time goes fast! I remember when you started there! You progressed your way up the ladder and did very good! We're proud of you and love you!

Karen Staley said...

I know its been so crazy but I wouldn't have made it anywhere without my family.


Yulianna, Me, and Jen!